Architectural Products for High Decoration
THAIPLAST™ DECOCEMENT METALLIC SYSTEM
Available in gold, copper, steel, bronze, iridium and silver finishes.
The system comprises of:
- Decocement Primer: a ready-to-use primer used to prepare the substrate for the correct and easy application of subsequent layers.
- Decocement Level: a grey, very course, ready-to-use microcement used to fill highly uneven surfaces and to improve the application appearance of subsequent layers.
- Decocement LevelResin: a ready-to-use base to mix with and improve Decocement Level (20:8 parts by weight) where application is on surfaces exposed to high humidity or heavy transit.
- Decocement Resin: a ready-to-use base to mix with Decocement Metallic to prepare a paste for layered application.
- Decocement Metallic: a metallic microcement for a high decoration finish; mixed 30:10 parts by weight with Decocement Resin.
- Decocement Seal: a ready-to-use, one-component, waterborne protection coating having good adhesion, good scratch and outdoor resistance properties.
Typical coverage is 200 – 400 g/m². Pot-life for 10 kg of preparation is 2 hours at 20 °C.
Drying time until reapplication is 12 hours, drying time until polishing is 3 to 6 hours and the total drying time is 28 days.