Architectural Products for High Decoration
THAIPLAST™ DECOCEMENT BASE SYSTEM
Available in natural grey colour and in standardized colours from charts such as RAL or NCS.
The system comprises of:
- Decocement Primer: a ready-to-use primer used to prepare the substrate for the correct and easy application of subsequent layers.
- Decocement Level: a grey, very course, ready-to-use microcement used to fill highly uneven surfaces and to improve the application appearance of subsequent layers.
- Decocement LevelResin: a ready-to-use base to mix with and improve Decocement Level (20:8 parts by weight) where application is on surfaces exposed to high humidity or heavy transit.
- Decocement Resin: a ready-to-use base to mix with Decocement M to prepare a paste for layered application.
- Decocement M: a medium particle microcement used to produce an even, smooth looking finish; mixed 20:8 parts by weight with Decocement Resin.
- Decocement Colour: a ready-to-use pigmented preparation added to Decocement Resin to give colour.
- Decocement Seal: a ready-to-use, one-component, waterborne protection coating having good adhesion, good scratch and outdoor resistance properties.
- Decocement Level: 0.5 – 1.2 mm/layer.
- Decocement M: 0.3 – 1 mm/layer.
Pot-life for 10 kg of preparation is typically 2 hours at 20 °C.
Drying time until reapplication and/or moderate traffic is 12 hours, and the total drying time is 28 days.