Architectural Products for High Decoration
THAIPLAST™ DECOCEMENT RUST SYSTEM
A special preparation used to achieve a rusted decorative finish.
The system comprises of:
- Decocement Primer: a ready-to-use primer used to prepare the substrate for the correct and easy application of subsequent layers.
- Decocement Level: a grey, very course, ready-to-use microcement used to fill highly uneven surfaces and to improve the application appearance of subsequent layers.
- Decocement LevelResin: a ready-to-use base to mix with and improve Decocement Level (20:8 parts by weight) where application is on surfaces exposed to high humidity or heavy transit.
- Decocement Resin: a ready-to-use base to mix with Decocement Metallic to prepare a paste for layered application.
- Decocement Rust: a special microcement preparation for a high decoration, rust-like appearance; mixed 70:30 pars by weight with Decocement Resin.
- Decocement Seal: a ready-to-use, one-component, waterborne protection coating having good adhesion, good scratch and outdoor resistance properties.
Typical coverage is 600 g/m². Pot-life for 10 kg of preparation is 12 hours at 20 °C.
Drying time until reapplication is 24 hours and the total drying time is 28 days.