Company: QUÍMICAS THÁI, S.L. - CIF: B-46137162, Postal Address: CAMINO DE LOS MOJONES, 64 - City: ALACUAS - Postcode: 46970, Telephone: 220.127.116.11, E-Mail: email@example.com
Delegate contact in data protection:
There is no delegate available.
2. Extended description of the purpose / s of the treatment:
We will treat your data for the management of the business relationship.
3. Data storage periods or criteria:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept according to the legal terms established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
5. Legitimization for the execution of a contract:
Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to subscribe to the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that it is obliged to provide personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the solicited service.
6. During the period of duration of the treatment, QUÍMICAS THÁI, S.L. will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer.
7. The interested party can exercise the following rights:
• Right to request access to your personal data.
• Right to request rectification or deletion.
• Right to request limitation of your treatment.
• Right to object to treatment.
• Right to data portability.
• Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data concerning them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this you can write a letter to QUÍMICAS THÁI, S.L., Camino de los Mojones, 64, 46970 - Alacuás - Valencia or you can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address email@example.com of the entity, indicating in the subject "Do not send emails".
ORIGIN OF DATA
The personal data that we treat in QUÍMICAS THÁI, S.L. they come directly from you: from the Interested Party or your Legal Representative.
The categories of data that are treated are: (They are not specially protected data)
• Identification data
• Codes or identification keys
• Postal or electronic addresses
• Commercial information
• Economic data
1. You are visiting the website www.quimicasthai.com owned by QUÍMICAS THÁI, SL, with registered office at CAMINO DE LOS MOJONES, 64, with NIF B-46137162, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in volume 912, general 290 of section 4, folio 130, page 5642, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Warning) is intended to regulate the use of the THE HOLDER website that is made available to the public.
The access and / or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
3. www.quimicasthai.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which THE USER may have access.
THE USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, THE USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, THE USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
THE USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character, not to use them for :
• Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attack against human rights.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
• Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
• Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of THE HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE HOLDER.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
a) Availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of THE USER.
c) The infringement of the current legislation by THE USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of THE USER or third parties. It is up to THE USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by THE USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of THE USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by THE USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add so many contents and services that are provided through it, such as the way in which they appear represented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that www.quimicasthai.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. www.quimicasthai.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age - Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that, if such circumstance occurs, THE HOLDER is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment. In addition, they improve their browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest depending on the use made, the content of it.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser, so that you erase them from your computer's hard drive, block them or notify you when they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the web page.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to use the services we provide or receive information about promotions and content of interest.
3. How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers in the links that are included below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.